. d a m a g e d .
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

. d a m a g e d .

[ home for broken boys ]

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Patient File #001 : Michael Eisley

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nara
Admin

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2007-07-13

Patient File #001 : Michael Eisley Empty
PostSubject: Patient File #001 : Michael Eisley   Patient File #001 : Michael Eisley Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2007 11:55 am

Patient File #001
Name : Michael Eisley
Height : 6'2"
Weight : 175 lbs
Physical Description : healthy, athletic build / red hair / green eyes

Condition : Involuntary Conduct Disorder
Symptoms :
    * Sudden and unusual fluctuations in behavior, performs distructive actions that influence negatively upon self and others, and later is unaware of having performed such actions and upset about the consequences.
    * Violent behavior and kleptomania.
    * Telekinesis, particularly with ice and water.

History : From an Irish-American family of Catholics, Michael was always a cheerful and spirited child, although from an early age his family reported signs of rare odd behavior. He still shows very few signs of dementia and is on the whole a well-rounded and intelligent young man. Through high school, he was beloved by his teachers and earned a place as the class president, despite being repeatedly disciplined for acts of vandalism and attempted arson that seemed completely contrary to his usual sunny and helpful disposition.

Shortly before graduating high school, he stabbed his father in the chest with a kitchen knife. The wound was fatal, and Michael afterwards suffered a complete mental and emotional breakdown. He was institutionalized immediately. None of his family have seen him since, with the exception of one younger sister, Imogene Eisley, who visits once a year and often telephones or writes.

His history of telekinesis is well reported but undocumented. It has accompanied him his whole life, along with the occasional conduct disorder, and is similarly uncontrolled. It seems to be completely spontaneous and happens most frequently around water and ice. Windows near him will suddenly become frosted with an array of surreal snowflakes and running water from the faucet will explode in sudden metamorphosis into ice. These expressions of telekinesis are almost always highly artistic in nature, and he has more than once obliviously repainted the walls of the hospital simply by walking by them. Levitation and displacement of objects are more unusual for him, but also common, and again he always seems unaware of the occurences until it is pointed out.

Personality : Outgoing, intelligent and helpful, he makes friends easily and is uncompromisingly loyal to them. A bit of a gentle giant, he's fond of small children and animals, and eager to trust anyone. He's recovered well from his breakdown, although the guilt of it is always with him, and he atones for himself by making others smile. A constant comedian, he's a much-needed and much-adored ray of sunshine in the hospital.

Notes : "I know that it's reckless of me to trust him with so much responsibility around the hospital, allowing him to assist me with tasks and chores, even knowing his history, I tend to trust him implicitly. I know I will regret it, and yet I am so desperate for his cheer and stability, when surrounded by the horror and depression of the others, that I allow myself to be a fool." - David.
Back to top Go down

Patient File #001 : Michael Eisley
Page 1 of 1